The hotel Villaggio TUDO BOM is a charming hotel situated at Uruaù, nearby the homonym blue lagoon, Costa del Sol Nascente, 90 km from Fortaleza, capital of the state of Cearà in northeastern Brazil. Built like a small village - hence the name - is just a few minutes walk from the beach, overlooking the ocean, on a small hill. It consists of five villas located in a lush garden, housing the 22 rooms, the pools, the bar area and the restaurant; an oasis of peace where you can relax and regenerate with all comforts, but with the utmost respect of the environment.
A true eco-charm hotel
Energy savings for hot water production, attention to materials used for construction and furnishings, local manpower. This the philosophy chosen to realize this small Italian property. The hotel is a happy marriage between Italian – Brazilian intuitions and design and use of local materials. Interiors are simple, cared, with a rustic, yet modern, touch. Wood and "queimado" (burned) concrete are the raw materials used. The outdoor patio and the hall of the restaurant are built using the trunks of coconut palms. Very nice the infinity pool, and the other for children, with sun beds and gazebos with comfortable sofas.
Here you will discover an innovative concept of hospitality that combines luxury and charm with direct contact with the nature of the wonderful surrounding landscape. The perfect choice, then, for a relaxing and intimate holiday, far away from the busier and chaotic Brazil’s places.
Plus and hotel services
- Wi-fi free throughout the hotel
- organization of excursions by buggies, cross-country vehicle, car and van
- Dinners and theme nights, live music, performances of Capoeira
- Access for disabled people
- All suites and comfort rooms are air conditioned
- Inside parking
- Children are welcome
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Beach towels in use for the pool
- We accept major credit cards
Spa & massage
Massages and beauty treatments. Available on request our trained staff for relaxing massages, rejuvenating, aesthetic, in the relaxation area. Holistic sessions in partnership with professionals are planned, offering an overall vision of health and well-being.
Informações úteis / Useful informations / Informazioni utili
to call in Brazil the prefix is 0055 followed by the city area code without the zero, plus the number. Fortaleza is 085; recently to the numbers of Cearà was added a 9 initial. Even for mobile must consider the district in which you are located.
To call from Brazil to foreign countries ask info at the desk
You can buy phone cards for your own phone to call locally and to be called from abroad.
The mobile network works well and also Wi-fi is present in many public places. In this hotel it is in the public areas and in the rooms.
Credit cards are accepted everywhere. In hotel accepted Visa and Mastercard
Official currency is the Real (RS) - value compared to the Euro: 3.5 (July 2015)
Electric power 220 V sockets with two entrances without grounding
Time zone: from Italy -4 (solar time)
Climate in Ceara: of tropical type semi-arid, dry season in August-December, moist but with sporadic rains from February to June. The temperature keeps between 24 and 32 degrees and there is almost always a slight breeze. The best months to stay on the coast are from July to December, but the whole year the temperature is pleasant and the sun shines.
Condições gerais / General conditions / Condizioni generali
Here below please find the general conditions for the perfect hotel stay.
- the bed and breakfast accommodation always includes the overnight stay and breakfast
- 10% tax on restaurant and bar service . In case of restaurant or bar room service the tax is of 20%.
- Check-in :from 2 p.m. An identity document also for children and a copy of the booking receipt , if already printed are required.
- (Law nr. 8069 of July 13. 1990, article 82. Children’ entrance is prohibited in hotels, motels, bars and structures if not authorized or with a parent or tutor)
- Check-out: by 12 o’clock (if you want to have lunch before leaving you can give your luggage to the reception.
- Early check-in and late check –out: for arrivals before 2 p.m. and departures after 12, if there is availability, you will be charged 50% of the daily stay amount.
- The stay finishes when the room keys are given back to the reception after checking the fridge and the rooms.
- All the hotel is no smoking (rooms, restaurant, bar and hall) except for the swimming pool area, outside and under the external verandas.
- Animals are not admitted
- The hotel is not responsible for lost or forgotten things
- The hotel is not for responsible for cars parked at the hotel.
- Breakfast: from 7.30am to 10.00am (self service at the restaurant)
- Lunch: from 11.00am to 02.00pm
- Dinner: from 7.00pm to 10.00pm
- Bar: from 11.00am to 10.00pm
- Swimming pool use: from 9.00am to 9.00pm (without lifeguard)
- Reception: from 7.00am to 10.00pm
Sea towels are available just for the swimming pool. You can get them at the reception and give them back after use.
The hotel is completely WIFI.
The cleaning service is daily and between late morning and the early afternoon.
Bed sheets are changed every 3 days , the bathroom towels every day, if the customer needs it.The cleaning service and towels change are not available on the departure day.
BOOKINGS, PAYMENT TYPES AND WARNINGS
To complete a booking 50% of the total amount is required through a bank transfer.
The bank transfers receipt is needed by email ( don’t use the fax, please) by 48 hours from the booking confirmation.
The rest of the amount will be charged at the check-out, besides the drinks from the room fridge and any extra cost. All credit cards types are welcome and accepted.
Extra guests :there is an extra charge of 30% of one guest’s price for a third person in a double room (if an extra bed is available).
Free stay for children up to 3 years old sleeping in the parents’ bed or in a craddle (if available, on request).
From 4 years to 11 years old a stay cost of 20% of the chosen room type price will be applied.
From 12 years old on an amount of 30% of the price of the chosen room.
Visits: visitors wil be able to get into the hotel only after asking the reception and after authorizing it, paying 50 Reais per person. The hotel can authorize or not the visitors’ entrance to guarantee the maximum comfort to the guests.
ATTENTION:READ CAREFULLY OUR CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOWS POLICIES
- Cancellation or reservation changes have to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a penalty of 10% of the amount paid in advance until 30 days prior the arrival date.
- Between 30 and 15 days before the arrival date the penalty is of 50% of the amount paid in advance.
- For cancellations emailed with less than 15 days from the arrival date there’s a penalty of 100% of the amount paid in advance.
- For late arrivals and departures before the booked date 50% of the missing days will be charged.
The money paid in advance for the missing stays won’t be refunded in cash, but will be kept for a future stay, for the next holiday (during the solar year).If you don’t use it by the year the money will be lost.
NO SHOWS (NO ARRIVAL WITHOUT PRIOR ADVISE)
- The failed arrival without prior email in the due arrival date is considered NO SHOW (failed arrival without cancellation).
- The vacant post will be available for 24 hours from the date of the beginning of the stay.
After that the booking will be cancelled (keeping the whole amount paid) and offering the room/rooms to another client. You won’t be refunded for the paid amount.
We offer a private transfer service for a fee to and from the airport, or other locations, following the confirmation of the date and time of arrival, airline, flight number. The cost will be advised at time of booking.